We start from how internet and browsers work and cover JS from basics such as execution contexts to advanced concepts like generator and streams. You will also learn how to use practical tools like Chrome DevTools more efficiently as a part of this series.
Sessions will be in Turkish
How browser rendering works
JS: Execution context
- Execution stack
- Lexical environment
- The nature of functions
- Basic asynchronous programming
- Prototype chain
JS: Types and type systems
- Dynamic vs Static Types
- Flow and Typescript
JS: Immutability and its importance
- Immutable data structures
- The use of immutability in projects
JS: Basic functional programming
- Code readability and declarative programming
- Function Composition
JS: Using devtools effectively
- Network monitoring
How to run animations at 60 FPS?
Flashy and smooth web animations
- Browser Timeline; what are the animation types and how do they work?
- Best practices demonstrated using examples